The Benefits of Sensory Play
I started making dough sensory kits for my 6 year old daughter and as gifts for friends, and they loved them! So the idea for Sparkle & Wonder Creative was born. Explore the many benefits of sensory play, we hope your kiddos enjoy our sweet kits!
-o-The Benefits of Sensory Play:
- Research shows that sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain’s pathways.
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills.
- This type of play aids in developing and enhancing memory.
- Sensory play is great for calming an anxious or frustrated child.
- This helps children learn sensory attributes (hot, cold, sticky, dry).
Our Commitment to the Environment:
We recently transitioned to all recycled packaging, no more plastic containers (yay!). Our goal is to reduce waste and clutter in your homes.